Want to dress up in one of the many criminal costumesavailable online this Halloween? Here are 5 Halloween costumes that make it a sure thing you will be calling 1.800.NoCuffs the day after your party.
Are you dressing like a criminal or sporting handcuffs for your costume this Halloween? Tweet @1800NoCuffs and @DarrenKavinoky your Halloween costumes with hashtag #CriminalCostumes.
1.800.NoCuffs and The Kavinoky Law Firm will be carving up pumpkins to be judged by founding attorney Darren Kavinoky . Rumour has it the criminal defense lawyer will be looking for sharp evidence that employees carved up their Jack O’Lanterns themselves!
1. FBI. “Ten Most Wanted List.” Retrieved via https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten
2. David Mack. August 29, 2016. Buzzfeed. “People Are Being Warned About Scary Clowns Luring Kids Into The Woods.” Retrieved via https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/clowns-in-the-woods
3. Edward Snowden. Retrieved via https://edwardsnowden.com/ .
4. Emanuella Grinberg and Rafael Romo. October 21, 2016. CNN. “’El Chapo’ extradition to US clears another legal hurdle.” Retrieved via http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/americas/el-chapo-extradition/index.html .
5. 3 Wishes. https://www.3wishes.com